The BFS Controls Group specializes in the design and fabrication of industrial control panels, motor control panels, and PLC-based control systems with HMI touch screens. These can be custom designed to fit any industry, application, or market segment — boiler and power plants, mission critical, automation and control, municipal, and commercial.
Our control panel fabrication is certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL), which underscores our engineer’s commitment and focus on quality and safety.
Typical customization and optimization can include the following:
- UL-508a labeling
- Redundant PLC Systems, can utilize your choice of PLC manufacturer
- Redundant Power Sources
- Redundant Communication
- Advanced HMI Touch Screen Interfaces
- VFD and Soft Start Drives
- Feedwater level control
- Header Pressure control
- Isolation of high voltage from low voltage for safety
- Complete electrical and functional testing at factory with factory witness testing available
- Custom Control Panel enclosures (NEMA rating, environmental considerations, etc.)
- Building Automation System Interfaces, including BACnet, Modbus, Ethernet, Profinet and more
- Master panels
See our Panel-Pac products to learn more.